Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mead: Botanical Alchemy by Ananda Wilson





I’ve long been a devotee of Ananda’s creations- her luscious creams that feed my senses and skin in a delicious and sensual way- her beautiful handcrafted and wild medicines and elixirs that are infused with deep love of wildness and wonder in the magic of nature- and her exquisite botanical perfumes and aromas that indulge the senses in every way.  Everything I have received from Ananda over the last 10 years has always made me feel like a goddess, and is deeply treasured, but MEAD - her latest botanical aroma alchemy tops them all.

It is an exquisite elixir of beauty, of sensual presence, of romance and of physical desire.  I find it hard to put words to describe the complexity and mystery of this perfume.  It is a sweet flowering summer night- with wild romps through the fields with Fae- Earth, Flowers, Moonlight, Dewy leaves, and teasing laughter that beackons from beyond.    A candlelight mystery with loving shadows dancing on the wall.  It makes me feel like the most beautiful, sensual woman I can possibly be.  Spices swirl around me like the temptation and promise of a soft kiss when first experienced- and develop into the warmth and softness of a sensual embrace- finally opening up into the gentle afterglow of deep, sweet pleasure.  I feel like an exquisite sexy creature of the wild and my lover swoons closer, deeper and more sensually when I wear it.
MEAD is a sensual experience, not just an aroma, or a perfume.  This creation is infused with the deepest magic of love that I know Ananda to express every time she comes in contact with her plant allies- be they aromatic oils, wild weeds, graceful tree teachers, or beautiful allies of the garden.  

Find out more about Ananda: Plant Goddess and Purveyor of Bliss at Plant Journeys


No comments:

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~