Friday, February 20, 2009

Passage

Our beloved herbal grandfather, Micheal Moore passed on today after a lifetime of inspiring and educating some of the finest of our herbalists in the southwest, and the entire nation, even the world.

May all our prayers go out to those loved ones left behind, and give deep gratitude for the gifts he gave to us in his lifetime.


Michael Roland Shaw Moore
January 9, 1941 - February 20, 2009
Husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, friend, teacher,
musician, herbalist

2 comments:

Heather Luttrell CCH said...

I am deeply saddened. May the spiderweb of his influence extend beyond our comprehension.

Unknown said...

Oh my Goddess. I had no idea until I saw this on your blog. He has been such an influence on me, and so so many others. I hope he passed away in peace.

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~