Monday, July 28, 2008

Off to the woods!

Well friends, I'm off to the woods! I'll be without phone or computer for well over a month, swimming in a wild river, eating wild foods, roaming around loving on plants, digging deep into the depths of my heart and soul and hopefully will come out on the other end rejuvenated and with renewed clarity of my vision for my life and purpose.

This is where I'll be, one of my favorite places on earth. The Anima Center offers personal retreats, studentships, correspondence courses, internships and apprenticeships, quests and annual women's and rewilding events. I hope that if you ever get the chance to visit them or take part in the events that you will. They are well worth the effort, committment and intensity.


I'll see you all here in September! Thanks for reading! In the meantime, check out Kiva Roses blog and the Anima Blog for news about what's new at the Anima Center and about herbalism and healing.

1 comment:

Ananda said...

Hi Darcey! Happy summer, hope all is well for you. I have nominated you for a blog award, see my blog for the post. Not exactly sure who started it, but hey, why not :)
Blessings,
Ananda

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~