Friday, June 13, 2008

6 quirky things

Ack! I've been tagged! So here you are, finally! I was tagged by Tammy at Witchen Kitchen!

Here are the rules of this Blog Tag Game:

  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Mention the rules in your blog
  • Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
  • Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them
1. I have this annoying little habit of finding one hair on my head and pulling it incessantly, including breaking off the split ends.

2. I get really cranky when I'm hungry

3. I take a pure cold shower at least twice a day.

4. I was once insane and rode my bike 111 miles in 6 hrs.

5. I can't stand get dish water on my shirt front when washing dishes. I'll stand inches away from the counter to get away from the drips to avoid getting my shirt wet. Funny thing is, whenever I get my hands wet while doing the dishes, the insides of ears or my nose will start to itch.

6.I'm afraid of heights. It's really hard to get me up in a tree or to look over a cliff edge. It makes me cry I get so afraid. I once got stuck in a tree house and cried for hours cause I couldn't look down and get down on the ladder.

here's more bloggers to tag! I think most everyone has already been tagged...

Heather at Wild Vitality
Darin at Paleo Yogi
Lydia at Freedom Van

No comments:

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~