Tuesday, April 15, 2008

11 down, 9 to go

SO if you've been wondering why i'm so quiet, it's cause I'm in the middle of writing my long thesis on nutrition and pregnancy which is due on the 25th of april. I put it off way too long, and now I'm cramming the actual writing of it into a couple of weeks.

But alas, I'm just over halfway through ( in one week) and I hope to wrap it up over this coming weekend, with a week to edit and tweak before posting it to the teacher (in hawaii!)

It's probably a bit long for posting online, but I'd be happy to share with anyone who writes to me personally and asks.
:)

So, until the 25th, I'll be quiet and working, then I'll be back...because it is spring! The dandelions are bursting forth in tender spring green bitter joy, and mullein babies are standing up and motherworts are growing taller by the day!! some of the trees are even leafing out! Yay for spring!

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

I would love to read your thesis! Good luck on crunch time and don't forget to take a little nourishing down time for you!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read your thesis, too! I so value all your wonderful insights in our various online communities. You must be so relieved to be finishing up. All blessings to you and speedy writing. Yes!!! It's Spring!!

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~