Saturday, April 02, 2011

A New Offering- Floralia Botanical Photography


After years and years of taking photographs of beautiful flowers and plants, both macro, botanical and artistic, I've decided to open a venue to share these photographs with the world. 
FLORALIA

Floralia is both a tribute to the plant world in all their glory, a way to honor and appreciate the healing powers of the plants without harvesting leaf nor bud, and something I love dearly.  I've spent countless hours wandering deserts, forests, rivers, and valleys taking pictures of plants, and find that some of my deepest healing and connection with the plants comes in these times, seeing them through the artistic lens of the camera. 
Some plants hide and don't take photographs well when they aren't ready, and others will shine forth brightly, practically begging to be photographed, and shot after shot will turn out perfectly composed.    I hope that you will find something beautiful that speaks to your wild and green heart at Floralia, and know that it supports me both in my work, and my pleasure. 

Currently offering 8 x 10 prints of a select number of botanical photographs and photographic art (a photographic image that has been edited software to enhance and create something new and exciting- a revealing of the inner nature of the plant, the moment, or an emotion). 

In the future I will be offering small sized prints, some larger sizes, note cards and more.  If you are looking for a specific plant or size photo please contact me. I have thousands of plants in photograph which I can print to order for you. 
Here's a small taste of what you will find at Floralia.   
 Please stop by and check out everything I have to offer currently.  New pieces are added regularly!

No comments:

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~