Tuesday, March 08, 2011

An Herbal CSA- Asking for help from my friends and community

I am writing today to ask for some support from my friends and community. As some of you may know I've been dealing with a lot of sadness, frustration, inability to work effectively and general motivational blahs. Seems like months now. All my loved ones have concurred that I need to find help to handle what is seemingly overwhelming and too big for me alone, and I've found something that I think will change my life, and the way I live it, and I'm so excited. But it isn't cheap.

I've spent some time talking with Britt at In Arms Coaching over the last few weeks and participated in her seminar Overcoming Overwhelm: 3 Tools for Women. Just the few short sessions I've had with her have been remarkably helpful in getting me out of a really deep funk and helped me to find ways to become more grounded and less overwhelmed by the daily to do list.

Anyway, I really need to continue working with her in her coaching program, and I need to come up with 300$ extra dollars a month to afford this.  So I've hatched a plan.  An herbal CSA.

I'm looking for 12-15 generous and committed souls, friends, customers and family members who would be willing to donate $25 dollars a month, for 12 months.  In return for your huge generosity and love, I would send you a full sized herbal product or two each month.  This will include tinctures, elixirs, vinegars, syrups,  teas, salves, creams or anything else special and seasonal that I dream up for you.

Some of the products could include:
NettleBerry Vinegar
Birch elixir
St Johns Wort Oil
Elderberry Syrup
Pine sap salve
Dream tea
Faery Nectar Tea
Herbal Chai
Elderflower Elixir
Herbal Healing Salve
St John's Wort Tincture
Calendula Cream
and much more!

The price of the donation, which is a subscription through paypal, includes the product, and shipping, plus enough extra for me to pay my monthly coaching payment.

I hope to start coaching right away, and am ready to send you your first product at the end of March!

If you would be willing to support me in making Life Coaching from In Arms Coaching a reality, and getting super high quality  handcrafted, wildcrafted and effective herbal medicines and products in return, please let me know right away, or you can subscribe immediately by using the paypal button below.

This subscription will be automatically paid each month via paypal. If you want to make other arrangements please e mail me at shamana.flora@gmail.com.



Thank you so much for helping me to make coaching with Britt a reality, so that I can better help myself create the life I want, that brings me happiness, fulfillment, and even better herbal offerings to all of you.

Darcey Blue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, Darcey. Can you also include you address if we would like to send a one time donation?

Darcey Blue said...

Hi A, I would be most grateful for one time donations! If you need my mailing address for a check or mo please e mail me to get it (so I don't have to publish it quite so publicly. Otherwise you can send paypal donations to my e mail address (shamana.flora@gmail.com)

So much thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I just sent you a small donation. If I can give more later, I will.
Heather

CrystalCookie said...

I wish I was in a position where I could do that for you Darcey! Unfortunately I'm even more poor than I used to be, since I've moved out west..
I really hope that some people who can, will step up and help you out!
I also hope that everything works out for you!
(empty pockets full of hope)

In love and light
CrystalCookie

Darcey Blue said...

Crystal, apparently I forgot to mention on the blog, but the CSA filled in a matter of hours! No lack of support. I am so grateful!

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~