January 29-30, February 19-20, March 12-13, April 23-24, May 14-15
Summer and Autumn Dates TBA
$100 - $150/month, payment plans and thoughtful barter proposals will gladly be considered.
Sean Donahue and Darcey Blue French are offering an opportunity for beginning and intermediate herbalists to develop or deepen their relationships with the healing plants of New England through a series of weekend intensives at our home in Avon, ME.
Through lectures and discussions, readings, meditations, ceremony, and direct experience, participants will learn about:
* Listening to and learning directly from the plants themselves
* The art and ethics of wildcrafting
* Making herbal medicines
* Understanding the energetics of herbal medicine and of the human body
* Nourishing the body, mind, and spirit
* Therapies for chronic and acute injury and disease
* Working with plants in ceremony and magic
* Plant identification and Materia Medica
* Establishing herb gardens
For more information or to register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Floor space and limited couch or bed space will be available for those traveling.
Breakfast will be provided. Lunch and dinner will be potluck.