Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blue Turtle Botanicals Etsy Shop

Wanted to make a quick announcement, I've decided to open a shop at Etsy.com for herbal creations that I might come up with sell.  Under Blue Turtle Botanicals you will find healing creams, salves, lip balms, teas, elixirs and more!    I'll be reviving my old herbal tea line sold under Desert Medicine Woman Herbals, and adding some new products and goodies as I develop them!   Please visit the shop at Blue Turtle Botanicals on Etsy.Com to see what I've got for sale!  Looking for something specific, please don't hesitate to ask!  You can link to the shop in the side bar from the Etsy button.  Always something new, so check back often!




No comments:

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~