Sunday, December 21, 2008

Uninspired blogger

For all you loyal readers still waiting for a new post, I'm sorry to say I've been very uninspired as of late in the realm of blogging. My personal life is using up pretty much all my energy right now, and I'm feeling rather self absorbed at this time, dealing with what is up for me right now.
I hope that the new year will bring some more time and fresh inspiration for writing, but as of now, I have nothing to say about herbs, flower essences or food at the moment. I hope that you all have a very wonderful holiday season, happy solstice, merry christmas, and prosperous new year! May the blessings of the green world continue to grace you all.

No comments:

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~