Thursday, November 06, 2008

taking a breather

Well it has been a crazy few weeks, and I have lots of blog posts rattling around in my head, but seemingly lacking the time quite yet. I've been having a really tough time with my own health and well-being, and I need to spend the next few weeks really being good to myself, getting more rest, and getting my immune system back into shape. I finally have some regular cash flow, so I'm going to be able to eat a whole lot better, if I could just find the time and motivation, so I'm going to take some of the pressure off and take a few weeks of a break from blogging. My mom will be visiting soon, thanksgiving is coming up, I'm working and seeing clients and more so one less thing on the list to check off is a relief.


The open house at the Sweet Medicine Center was a smashing hit, with close to 75 attendees, lots of acorn brownie goodness, and a good time had by all. The place looked beautiful with all the flowers and plants brought in by well wishers, pictures hung on the walls and beautiful music playing. Thanks to all who came, and if you are at all called to have a session with me, or any of the practitioners at the Sweet Medicine Center, please let us know!

Thanks!

4 comments:

~plantain~ said...

It looks great! Congratulations.

Rosalee said...

Your office looks great! I am glad the open house was such a success. I am having an open house this month as well for my new office and I hear you - it's already time to take a breather. Have a restful time. :)

Darcey Blue said...

thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the space, it looks wonderful!! I am so excited for you!
Enjoy your blog break, I find them very refreshing, I am just coming off one myself, so relax a bit and hopefully give yourself the time to love on yourself deeply and vibrantly......
~in green light~

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~