Monday, September 29, 2008

Open for Business in Tucson, AZ

I just wanted to make a quick announcement out that my new office is now furnished and I'm ready to start seeing clients there.

Located at 20 2nd St,Tucson, Arizona Off street parking on the east side of the building where the main entrance is.

The office is a part of the Sweet Medicine Center, an Earth-based holistic healing center, which, in addition to my services, offers Ecotherapy and Energy Work. You'll hear more from me about that in the not too distant future.

I'm offering the following services at the office for either chronic health issues and general wellness (i.e. fibromyalgia, IBS, cancer support, metabolic syndrome, allergies, skin problems, reproductive health (pregnancy, fertility, hormone balance) weight managment) and acute wellness care (flu, colds, cuts, scrapes, burns or other NON-EMERGENCY acute situations). Please do not hesitate to ask about other types of health concerns, this list is not exhaustive!

Herbal and Nutritional Wellness consultations
Nutritional/Dietary Analysis and Support Consultations
Bach Flower Essence Consultations

I also offer personally formulated and crafted herbal formulas: teas, tinctures, salves and linaments, most of which have been wildcrafted by myself or another trusted herbalist, or are organically grown.

I've spent the last two years refining, honing and increasing my skills and knowledge at the North American Institute for Medical Herbalism, and am now ready to open my doors to the public, and be of service to the Tucson community. If you or someone you know would be interested in any of the above services, please take advantage of my opening special, and get a 15% discount on all services in the month of October. *Just mention you saw it in this post*

I'm so excited to finally have the office space I've dreamed about for years, and look forward to seeing you there!

Please forward this announcement on to your contacts and friends, or anyone you know who might be interested in the offerings. Call 520 429 2654 to set up an appointment or for more information, or e mail Darcey at blueturtlebotanicals@gmail.com
.

In addition, please mark your calendars now, on Nov 1 2008, the Sweet Medicine Center will be having an open house at our 2nd st office, which will include presentations by the practitioners, drawings for free services and products, refreshments and more!

In the spirit of vitality and nourishment
Darcey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

:)

Howling Hill said...

What wonderful news Darcey! I hope you build a successful practice!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, i wish you all the best!

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~