Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And so it goes.....

Well I did it, I wrote my paper, and have it ready to send off tomorrow morning. What a relief, with a few days to spare even. I gave notice at work and we're actively seeking a replacement, only a few more weeks of school, and then we're packing up an heading back to the desert.
I'm taking the summer off, but come fall I'll be setting up my clinic and pharmacy and will open the doors for real. Hope you'll stop in and see me!

I've been telling everyone that i'm leaving colorado, and some are sad, and some are happy for me to be moving into what I really want to be doing. I've made some friends, but I'm really looking foward to getting back to my life, not this craziness that is school, work, eat, sleep, repeat.

I dont have anything super herbally interesting to say at the moment....my brain is kind of fried from writing incessantly for two weeks....but something soon, I promise.

No comments:

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~