Sunday, September 09, 2007

No doubt about it....

Autumn is here! It's been a cloudy, cold and windy day. I think I even heard a few raindrops....but the season has shifted. THe energy is different. I took a long walk along the creek here by the house. I had to put on a fleece jacket. I'm going to make burgers and roasted veggies for dinner...but I want stew...or a roast.

I"m so glad for the shift...so glad....
I finally cooked my wild plums, with ginger and cinnamon, into a nice plum sauce. it's a bit tart, but still delicious, and it smells like fall.
Yum!

2 comments:

Oakmoss Changeling said...

Yay! I'm so glad! I was just writing you an email to suggest that... that's what we do with pears and things we don't want to sweeten...

Yum!

Darcey Blue said...

yah it was really good mixed in my blueberry flaxseed bowl this morning!
and on gluten free blue corn buiscuts...
:P

"The mother of us all, the oldest of us all, Hard, splendid as rock, Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth"~ Rumi ~