The Herbalist's Apothecary Membership
- Do you want to use herbal medicine on a daily basis for wellness and health care, but don’t have time to make every medicine you might want to have on hand?
- Would you like to start to learn about herbs and how to use them, but don’t know where to start, or don’t have access to a local teacher?
In this very special offering I’m offering a membership to a limited number of people who want to build their herbal apothecary from the bottom up and learn more about herbal medicines and plants. Stock your herbal apothecary with potent hand made medicines frequently used by herbalists all over the world, including tinctures, oils, teas, honeys, elixirs and more. The membership lasts for 12 months and begins on October 1, 2012!
Each month will feature one well loved and widely used plant and includes 2 of the following products:
- 4 oz tincture/elixir
- 4 oz salve or infused oil
- 4 oz bulk herb for infusions
- 4 oz infused vinegar
- 4 oz infused honey or electuary
Membership Begins October 1, 2012!
Featured Plants of Each Month
October - Elder (Sambucus Nigra)
November - Medicinal Mushrooms
December - Alder (Alnus spp)
January - Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera)
February - Burdock (Arctium lappa)
March - Vervain (Verbena hastata)
April - Nettles (Urtica dioica)
May- Hawthorn (Crateageus spp)
June - Rose (Rosa spp)
July - St Johns Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Aug- Cherry (Prunus serotina/P. virginiana)
Sept- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)